My korean name translation. And other duplicate enquiries without reading the pages • Translation requests ( asking for help with your own translation is fine except for tests and exams) • Requests for, or links to copyrighted content • Tech support questions • Memes/image macros • 'Low-effort' posts (e.g. Or 'What should I learn next?'
Nov 24, 2017 - Metal Slug 7 Rom Mame Recalbox Mame. ○ ○ All Current Raspberry Pi Models Supported as of OS 4b3 ○ Have an OS issue?
● ● All Current Raspberry Pi Models Supported as of OS 4b3 ● Have an OS issue? ●* Most Important Rule - DO NOT link to ROMS. For other rules, please see the Currently Not Created ABOUT RECALBOX Recalbox allows you to play a wide variety of games from different systems with ease! RecalboxOS is free and open source, and is designed to let you create your recalbox in a short time! Powered by the Raspberry Pi, RecalboxOS is based on GNU/Linux. It is built with open source software, from the smallest service to the frontend, EmulationStation. A retro gaming platform Recalbox offers a large selection of emulated systems, from the first arcade games to 32-bit platforms such as the Playstation.
Media Center Kodi, one of the leading pieces of media center software, is embedded into the OS, so your Recalbox can also serve as a Media Center. By connecting it to your home network, you will be able to play videos from any compatible device, such as your PC. Supported Systems • Arcade: The greatest arcade games, from Dungeons and Dragons to King of Fighters or X-Men, all in your living room! • NES: Who doesn't remember games like Super Mario Bros, Ninja Turtles, or the first Zelda? • FDS: The Family Computer Disk System, only released in Japan, was made to connect under the Famicom and loaded its games from floppy disks. • Super Nintendo: Super Mario World, Street Fighter II Turbo, Zelda A Link To The Past, Sim City, and Final Fantasy, aren't they best memories of our childhood?:) • Nintendo 64 (experimental): Experimental emulation of the N64. Mario 64, Zelda 64, all 64.
• Game Boy: One of the most played handheld systems. • Game Boy Color.and in color! • Game Boy Advance: There were so many games you never had a chance to play on the GBA, why not try them out now?
• Atari 2600: One of the first home video game systems! • Atari 7800: I wanted to be next to the NES and MasterSystem! • PC Engine (CD): A.K.A. TurboGrafX, a 16 bit platform with plenty of awesome games! • Sega SG1000: Released the same day as the NES, but was nearly forgotten. • Master System: Stone, Scissors, Leaf, Alex Kidd.
Bosses better watch out! • Genesis: Go full speed with Sonic, find treasures in LandStalkers, destroy aliens in Alien Soldier! • Sega 32x: Yes, Virtua Racing looked like that.
• Sega CD: The first Sega CD console. Try Snatcher. • Playstation: Final Fantasy VII, Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider. Need I say more?
• Game and Watch They woke you up in the morning! • Vectrex: The first 100% vectorial console! • Virtual Boy: It's all red! (And it kinda failed.) • Wonderswan Color Yet another handheld But with remastered Final Fantasy games! • Neo Geo / Neo Geo CD King of Fighters, Garou, Last Blade, Fatal Fury. Thousands of hours of fights!
• MSX 1 / 2 / 2+: Want to play some Metal Gear Solid? You can do that. • ScummVM: Point, Click, Enjoy!
Features • Online Update: Enjoy the latest emulators with the most customizability with easy online updating. • 4 Players!: Got a group of friends who all want to play along? Go ahead, USB and bluetooth controllers are supported!
• Rewind Control time and rewind the game in case of fatal error! • Screenshots Take screenshots of your game and share your awesomeness! • Savestates Save anywhere in the game, and reload your game just as quickly!
• Wireless controllers Recalbox supports Xbox 360 (With USB Adapter), PS3, 8Bitdo and standard bluetooth controllers, so you can play from the sofa! Contact: • Email: • irc: • Twitter: • Facebook: • Google +: • Youtube: • Github: • Official wiki: • Official forums. Today I started to play around with some Mame,Fba roms and I run into trouble with some games. When I try to run any of the metal slug versions through fba-libero or fba I get a black screen and then it goes back to the rom list. The same goes for street fighter alpha 3.
I know these games should run since there are videos of people playing it. I just can't find a solution for my problems:( I'm running the latest 4.0 beta on a raspi2 I hope someone can assist me!:D Btw. I also tried other roms of metal slug but they give the same problem.